I am always asked all the time Sharlrita how did you get started speaking? To be honest I just started to speak and have something meaningful to speak about. I knew I had a message and I need to get it out. I know that I am an expert in Business but people didn’t know because I never talked about it. So you know I love to teach my mistakes so that my mistakes become your success. I want to give you some effective strategies you can start today.
Maintain a positive mental attitude, since it will surely reflect on your current disposition and attitude towards your audience. Make sure to prepare ahead of time and never ever entertain the thought of cramming. Rehearsing more and even overdoing it can be good for you since it will help you gain mastery of your subject matter.
Always harbor and develop a good sense of self-esteem, even if sometimes you do not feel confident about yourself. Self-esteem is the key to influencing others to make it a point to always have a high degree of self-esteem to help you overcome your fears.
Try not to set too much expectations upon yourself, since the more expectations that are set, the more chances of you building up your own fears of not meeting up with those expectations. So before speaking in front of a crowd, avoid the notion that you are perfect and that you cannot make mistakes.
Here are my strategies. You can go ahead and get started TODAY! Click here and view my video on who can become a speaker. Enjoy!!
PS: I have a FREE gift for you! Go get it here
Many people are unaware that there are a number of different coaching styles that can be used by a coach. Let’s have a look at 5 of these different coaching styles.
* Solution Coaching — The coach will identify symptoms, find out the source of those symptoms, and then work with a person to find a solution.
* Shift Coaching Model — When a person isn’t able to determine how to achieve their goals, a shift in thinking can help. The coach can help a person to step back, shift, and then move forward.
* Deep Coaching — There can be a shift in basic beliefs over time until these beliefs simply are not true any longer. The coach can help a person dig deep to discover the ‘out of date truth’ which a person can then align with the reality of today.
* Performance Coaching Model — For the client that is competitive, the coach can help by developing a persuasive goal, creating milestones to help you focus on your goals, and building momentum through reporting daily.
* Acceptance Coaching Model — Rather than a person trying to overcome a weakness, the coach can help to accept it and use it to their advantage.
As you can see, there are many different ways that business coaching can be approached. It can pay to match the coach’s style with your needs to get the best results. Talk to the coach you are considering hiring and see what style they use. Don’t be afraid to ask questions so you make the right choice.
Business coaching is a modern day concept. Many businesses, especially those that think outside the box, are recognizing that having a business coach is a powerful tool that your business can take advantage of. Let’s look at 4 reasons you should use a business coach.
#1 A Business Coach Can Show You how to Get Greater Returns With Less Work
You work way too many hours and you believe if you were to leave even for a short vacation, things might fall apart, but boy, you are ready to work less! You can call the coaching by many names – executive coaching, small business coaching, business coaching and there are others – bottom line is that any one of these can help your company to become far more efficient. That means you will work less hours and make more money. A business coach can help you turn your old business model into a new business model that’s more powerful and profitable.
#2 Business Coaching Can Create More Profits
Are you ready to make more money? If you aren’t making the profits you thought you would it’s time to change that and turn things around. A business coach can help you do that. He or she can help you to jump start your business. Your business coach isn’t there to make the decisions for you, but they are there to open you up and help you explore how you might reach the goals you have and make the profits you desire.
#3 Business Coaches Help You Develop Your Team
You are ready to build a team so that you can grow your business. That’s great news. A business coach can help you recruit, train, and keep the right team members. When you build a team, it can motivate everyone and allow you to create a powerful team with the help of your business coach. You can create passion among your team members.
#4 Business Coaches Can Help You Find Your Passion
If you need to fall back in love with your business, a business coach is just the tool to help you do that. Overtime every business can become a bit mundane and a bit boring. Motivation is key to maintaining and growing a vision and passion. Whether you are building a simple marketing plan or a full business your business coach is an excellent sounding board and can be an invaluable tool and sounding board to help you get your passion back!
A business coach is a service you have to pay for and that can sometimes stop people from making the call. Using a business coach is a great investment in your future.
Receive FREE Business Coaching from Sharlrita. Join me on Tuesday, December 5, 2017, @12pm EST for Coaching on the go. You will receive exclusive Business coaching from Sharlrita via Messenger. Register TODAY>m.me/SharlritaSpeaks
We have all read about people who are successful briefly. They win a gold medal, make a fortune, or star in one great movie…and then disappear. Or, there are those like Marilyn Monroe and Howard Hughes who achieve extraordinary success, at the cost of their own lives. These examples do not inspire me!
My focus and fascination are people who seem to do well in many areas of life and do it over and over through a lifetime. In entertainment, I think of Paul Newman and Bill Cosby. In business, I think of Ben and Jerry (the ice cream moguls), and a local hardware store owner who is famous for the money he’s given to children’s charities. As a Naval Officer, husband, businessman, politician and now as a mediator and philanthropist on the world stage, Jimmy Carter has had a remarkable life. We all know examples of people who go from one success to another.
These are the people who inspire me! I’ve studied them, and I’ve noticed they have the following traits in common:
1. They work hard! Yes, they play hard, too! They get up early, they rarely complain, they expect performance from others, but they expect extraordinary performance from themselves. Repeated, high-level success starts with a recognition that hard work pays off.
2. They are incredibly curious and eager to learn. They study, ask questions and read – constantly! An interesting point, however: While most of them did well in school, the difference is that they apply or take advantage of what they learn. Repeated success is not about memorizing facts, it’s about being able to take information and create, build, or apply it in new and important ways. Successful people want to learn everything about everything!
3. They network. They know lots of people, and they know lots of different kinds of people. They listen to friends, neighbors, co-workers, and bartenders. They don’t have to be “the life of the party”, in fact, many are quiet, even shy, but they value people and they value relationships. Successful people have a Rolodex full of people who value their friendship and return their calls.
4. They work on themselves and never quit! While the “over-night wonders” become arrogant and quickly disappear, really successful people work on their personality, their leadership skills, management skills, and every other detail of life. When a relationship or business deal goes sour, they assume they can learn from it and they expect to do better next time. Successful people don’t tolerate flaws; they fix them!
5. They are extraordinarily creative. They go around asking, “Why not?” They see new combinations, new possibilities, new opportunities, and challenges where others see problems or limitations. They wake up in the middle of the night yelling, “I’ve got it!” They ask for advice, try things out, consult experts and amateurs, always looking for a better, faster, cheaper solution. Successful people create stuff!
6. They are self-reliant and take responsibility. Incredibly successful people don’t worry about blame, and they don’t waste time complaining. They make decisions and move on. Sometimes they are criticized for taking this to extremes – Jimmy Carter carried his own briefcase and a President “shouldn’t” do that! Extremely successful people take the initiative and accept the responsibilities of success.
7. They are usually relaxed and keep their perspective. Even in times of stress or turmoil, highly successful people keep their balance, they know the value of timing, humor, and patience. They rarely panic or make decisions on impulse. Unusually successful people breath easily, ask the right questions, and make sound decisions, even in a crisis.
8. Extremely successful people live in the present moment. They know that “Now” is the only time they can control. They have a “gift” for looking people in the eye, listening to what is being said, enjoying a meal or fine wine, music or playing with a child. They never seem rushed, and they get a lot done! They take full advantage of each day. Successful people don’t waste time, they use it!
9. They “look over the horizon” to see the future. They observe trends, notice changes, see shifts and hear the nuances that others miss. A basketball player wearing Nikes is trivial, the neighbor kid wearing them is interesting, your own teenager demanding them is an investment opportunity! Extremely successful people live in the present, with one eye on the future!
10. Repeatedly successful people respond instantly! When an investment isn’t working out, they sell. When they see an opportunity, they make the call. If an important relationship is cooling down, they take time to renew it. When technology or a new competitor or a change in the economic situation requires an adjustment, they are the first and quickest to respond.
These traits work together in combination, giving repeatedly successful people a huge advantage. Because they are insatiable learners, they can respond wisely to change. Because their personal relationships are strong, they have good advisors, and a reserve of goodwill when things go bad. And finally, none of these traits are genetic! They can be learned! They are free and they are skills you can use. Start now!
I want to us to obtain those same traits. Let’s plan out your business for 2018. I want to personally invite you to my 2017 Boss Women Business intensive. This will be a great time to network, hot seat coaching with me and so much more. Do not Delay. Let’s become successful together!
Register today: http://bit.ly/BossWomenBusinessIntensive
The key to making multiple streams of passive income online is to diversify your services or products a person should not have only one source of passive income online but multiple sources.
E-books, affiliate marketing, audio products and advertising are ways to create a passive income from the Internet. A lot of people focus on only one of these products, and by doing so, make a healthy stream of passive income, never thinking that anything could go wrong. But what if something does? Your online business could hit some hard times close down, or your customers can decide to take go elsewhere.
Creating multiple streams of passive income ensures one’s security.
How does one go about creating multiple streams of passive income? How about taking a product you have already produced and diversifying it.
If you already have already written an e-book think about making an audio product from it.
If your e-book is a “How to book” that could qualify you as an expert. As such, offer your services to other business that is in need of a consultant. Offer to advertise for them on your website.
An expert site is just another term for a membership site. If you are an expert in your field, set up a website that caters to novices who are willing to pay a fee for your expertise.
However, one can’t just call him or herself an expert and have people willing to pay them for their services. Although, there are probably some instances of that happening, to create multiple streams of passive income one must have a product or business they have already established. The experience one has gotten from running an online business or selling a product will establish them as an expert.
Advertising is a good way to create multiple streams of income. A person can advertise google AdWords on their website. They can also set up a website specifically geared to advertising for other companies.
What is a reseller? A reseller resells other people’s services and by doing so earn themselves an ongoing residual income. For example, a person sells their services as a Webmaster, your job would be to repackage their services and sell them to other businesses. Therefore, when they get work you get paid.
Online Auction Business
One way to generate additional passive income is to start an online auction business. There is also an option of starting your own eBay online. The difference between establishing another eBay online and your own individualize online auction business is that you can cater to specific items. For example, if you know about antique clocks then that could be your online auction business focus. Or maybe you know a lot about antique cookware or works of art.
It all depends on where your interest lay.
When creating multiple streams of income it is important that a person does not spread themselves too thin. Staying focus is the key, which is why it is so important to have at least one or two products, which you are diversified. It also makes it easier because one already has a product and does not have to take the time to find one.
Don’t diversify just to diversify, have some interest in what you doing. If you don’t any interest in what you are doing a person can easily get bored, which can cause them to make mistakes, which can cost them money. Passion in anything is rare but without it one can get lazy and static.
There are many benefits to creating multiple streams of income like more money, security, if a problem happens with one line of income you have several to fall back on. If you already have a stream of passive stream income from the internet coming in that is good, but take the time to see if you can generate that into multiple streams, which will be even better.
I would to sit down and have virtual Coffee with you! You should have multiple streams of income that make sense for your business. Lets have a chat>>http://bit.ly/VirtualCoffeeSession
There are many benefits to creating multiple streams of income like more money, security if a problem happens with one line of income you have several to fall back on. If you already have a stream of passive stream income from the internet coming in that is good, but take the time to see if you can generate that into multiple streams, which will be even better.
Below I want to give you the top 5 ways to package your knowledge, your experience, and your expertise so that you can have those multiple streams of income flowing into your business.
1. Downloadable guides: People want to know how to do something and why not learn from you at very affortable prices. The awesome thing about guides it that it can be purchased over and over again.
2. Audio CD’s: Imagine you have the opportunity to speak at a conference or even a small book club. Have someone to record it and place it on a CD and sell it. You can have them sold at events or even over and over again on your website.
3. Email course: Using systems like MailChimp and mailer-lite have made it easy for you to set up email automation for FREE and allow your customers to learn something from you in an email course. You can have an email go out to them every day for 7 days and they can go back to it over and over again.
4. Certification: Are you an expert in an area and you can teach others how to be the expert? You can do this LIVE and take the LIVE version and record it an allow others to go through the same program at a self-study paste. For example, You can have a Coaching certification program and others will go through the program to become a Coach. Just that simple.
5. Templates and forms: Do you have legal forms? Contracts or may be agreements that someone will need in business? You can offer those for sale at a low price or even package them together to make 1 price. Not only are you packaging what you have and know but also creating multiple streams of income.
Now you see how easy that is. There is more where that came from. I want to invite you to my Product creation Masterclass. In this class not only will I give you the 5 products to have but how to use them. market them and price them. You will walk away with 5 products out of this masterclass. Join in TODAY for only $35.00 per seat on Aug 12, 2017 8pm est/7pm cst
Register at: http://bit.ly/ProductCreationMasterclass
See you there!
In my business my experiences has taught me one true thing: That maximizing your productivity, happiness, peace, or impact can best be accomplished if you clearly understand the 12 Rules of Time.
1. Have goals
Being more efficient with your time is irrelevant if you don’t know how you want to spend it. In managing time, the compass is more important than the clock. Know where you want to go and spend your time on the things that get you there.
Many people spend energy trying to be more efficient without first doing what’s important: setting goals. It’s like being lost on your way to a new city. Driving faster doesn’t help if you are going in the wrong direction. Figure out what direction to go in and head that way.
Once you’ve prepared it, your list of goals will reveal what is important to you.
2. Keep a to-do list
This sounds too simple, but it really is the basis of all time-management systems. Your to-do list can be electronic, on fancy paper, bound in a notebook or loose-leaf. The key is to have everything you want to accomplish on one list. My to-do list might have a one-line item on it, such as “write annual report,” which refers me to a much larger file or even a file box on that item.
3. Prioritize your list
Once you have the list, determine which are the important items. Mark these with a highlighter, a red pen, or in any other way that makes them stand out.
I sometimes find my to-do list is too big. Every item on the list calls out “pay attention to me!”, even though most of them weren’t highlighted as important. In these cases, I take a blank sheet of paper and cover my to-do list and write down only the three or four most important items. Those are the ones to focus on.
4. Control procrastination
I use a number of tricks to break any lingering tendencies to procrastinate. For instance, I happen to like having a hard copy of my digital to-do list. I reprint it every few days as new items are added and completed ones dropped. It is at these times that I look for the items that I’ve marked as high priority, but which are just not getting done.
People often say I have great self-control. In truth, though, much of it is environment control. I control my environment to eliminate things that I might use to procrastinate. Take games off your computer, for example, sell your TV, and get rid of the busywork jobs that you use to avoid the important tasks.
I have developed one effective habit that has helped break me of procrastination: “Do the worst thing first.” At the beginning of every day, I do the one task that is causing me the most stress, and that I haven’t been getting done. Sometimes I just give it a quarter of an hour
Statistics say that it takes 21 days to Create a Habit and if you do something over and over it will become apart of you!
Do you feel stuck in your business? Do you have a bad case of Procrastination? Let me be the first to tell you that I have been there and done that and quite frankly it gets OLD! .
Over the past 6 months, I have experienced so much growth in my business and within myself. I realize it’s because I actually do the work it takes to meet those small goals. I had to put my selfishness away and to know that it’s not about me but about you. Successful business owners are successful not because they don’t have fear or at times lack confidence but they have a No matter what spirit. No matter what I will keep my Vow to my Vision that God purposely gave to me to fulfill.
It’s about time for you to maximize your time in your business. In the Boss Women Elite VIP Membership is something I stress. When creating the membership I wanted it to be a one-stop shop for Business Women in the coaching, speaking & author world. In this Membership is where they receive one on one time with me, training and the opportunity to teach my tribe in the Boss Women Elite Group. Join us today for only $47.00 per month until December 31, 2017, after that the price will increase to $67.00 per month. Go here and check it out. See you there!
I pray that you are having a wonderful day! I am looking forward to a great week. What are your plans? Are you working? Are you working more towards your business? I can say I am doing both this week. I am off the next two days so that means I will will be working hard on my business.
Listen….I was truly uncomfortable this weekend. I had the honor of being on a awesome panel discussion on Sunday in Greensboro NC. We truly had some real talk conversation as well as a great way to connect. The women and men (yes men) had some great wisdom and experiences to share with others. At first I was uncomfortable because I really do not participate in a lot of networking events and I can say that I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed seeing and hearing everyone’s “why” they went into business. I can say that the Women I was connected with really made me feel comfortable. I am a introvert and I am very comfortable sitting at home but I can say that being uncomfortable was very good for me. Now more people know my story and I will have more connections
Sometimes being uncomfortable is the best thing that can ever happen to you. When you step outside your comfort zone you will indeed grow, you will find yourself being and doing all that God has position you to do.
So cheers to being uncomfortable…
If you’re truly ready to be uncomfortable and desire to be in a community I want you to take the time to check out some information on being in my Boss women Elite community. You will enjoy time with other Entrepreneurs who are on the same journey as you and also a great way to network outside the group. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/BWEMembership
Women making history! Meet Founder of the Movement Boss Women Elite Sharlrita Deloatch
I felt the need to honor the Woman I’ve become. I’ve fought so hard to get here. I love me!!!!
Sharlrita is the “Secret Weapon” to Emerging Women Entrepreneurs and assist those Women who are stuck working a full or part time job and have a desire for more in life. Sharlrita takes them on her journey of Rebuilding their life from the inside out, Refocus on their goals to create the life they want and Release their purpose to the world by executing their goals.
Sharlrita is no stranger to making bad choices in life. She captivates her audiences about her journey From Convicted Felon to thriving Entrepreneur. Sharlrita chooses to use her Pain to Propel her into her purpose through Speaking, Writing and Coaching other Women to do the same. With her demanding approach to living on purpose she makes a great impact on the lives of individuals and corporations each time she opens her mouth. Sharlrita used her Pain of not being able to “find a job” by leveraging the 15 years of customer service experience and started her own Customer Service Consulting Company “New Phase Career Solutions” where we help small businesses and non-profits improve their bottom line profitability by teaching, training and providing strategy so that the company can provide the best customer service to each client every time.
My advice to Women Entrepreneurs is simple: f you stop..Start again! When you stop you’re still where you began and that’s right where you started so keep going.
Connect with me: www.SharlritaSpeaks.com
Women making history! Meet Star Williams!
Star Williams, also know as the Life Architect, has been blessed with inner strength and a deep passion for building networking connections among women. More than five years ago, she began to form the vision of an organization that would touch the lives of female entrepreneurs from all walks of life and throughout this country. Emerged from her efforts, she began her role as CEO and founder of Power Forward Woman on June 1, 2012.
Our ultimate goal is to help women transform their lives to a level they’ve only dreamed of; mentally, physically, and emotionally. In addition to giving her unrelenting service in the United States Navy for the past 20 years, Mrs. Williams has given in abundance to the community providing financial and volunteer support throughout the year. Valuing each other’s mission and vision we are deliberate when giving of donations to each other’s causes. Continually providing women with the support that they need globally, she has contributed to renowned organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, American Red Cross, Home Life (Thailand). Even while serving her country, she received the Military Voluntary Service Award from her community work in countries such as Italy and Korea.
Her advice to Women Entrepreneurs is simple: Connect, communicate, and collaborate with other women entrepreneurs but most of all be accountable in all of your actions whether good, bad, or indifferent.
Connect with Star: www.powerforwardwoman.com
Sharlrita uses writing to spread motivation and inspiration. Author of 4 book publications she loves to minister to all through writing her stories. Known for her captivating story from Felon to Favor she also help other inspiring writers maximize their stories through writing by partnering with her Husband Anthony Deloatch to help writers dreams come true through Writing Coaching “Writng Dreams”.